This article will help you to log in to the MINDBODY® Express app.
- Tap the Find Your Business search field; if you've previously used the app, your last used location will be automatically stored here.
- Search for the name of your business (or your client ID), and tap to select it.
- Enter your username and password, then tap Log In.
- If you are assigned to one specific location, you'll log in to it automatically.
- If you have permission to switch between locations while logged in, then you'll log into your default location first. You can always switch locations after that.
Follow these steps to grant staff members the permission they need to switch between locations:
- Log on to your MINDBODY software via computer.
- Hit the Home tab and select Staff in the submenu. Choose Tools, and then click on Staff Permissions.
- Select the group that will receive this permission.
- Expand the Manager Tools section.
- Check the box next to “Allow users to switch between locations while logged in.”
- Click on Update.
- If you are logging in as a staff member, and the username or password you enter does not match the information recorded in your staff profile, you will be asked to try again. If the problem persists, the owner or another staff member with permission to administer logins must reset your staff password via computer.
- If you are logging in as the owner and you need to reset your owner password, please give us a call at 1.877.755.4279.