There are a few reasons that might explain why you’re having trouble signing into MINDBODY Express™. Here are some common issues:
- You’re not a MINDBODY customer. We’d love to have you in our network of wellness practitioners, but—until then—you won’t be able to use our MINDBODY Express app. Get started with MINDBODY now.
- The username or password you are using may be incorrect. Double check them both and try again. If you still can't log in, then figure out what type of login you’re using, and click the corresponding link below to learn how to reset your password:
You’re trying to book an appointment or sign up for a class at your favorite business. MINDBODY Express is exclusively for business owners and staff members, but MINDBODY® app is made for consumers. You can check out class and appointment schedules, and book services in seconds. Download the MINDBODY app today.
If you're a MINDBODY subscriber, and you know that you're using the correct login, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the app. Here's how:
- I’m using the owner login.
- I’m using a staff member login.
- I'm using a consumer login to sign up for services or to purchase products from a business that uses MINDBODY. If so, move on to number 3, below.
If you're still having trouble, please tap the Support & Feedback in the main menu and send us a support request email. We'll help you resolve the issue as quickly as we can.
- Open the Play Store app or Amazon Appstore.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap My apps.
- Find the MINDBODY Express app on the list, and tap it.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Once the device has finished uninstalling MINDBODY Express, tap the Install button to reinstall it.