If your Bluetooth scanner isn't responding, try these steps:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on for your phone. Bluetooth options are typically located in the Settings menu.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth scanner is paired with your phone. If not, follow these steps:
- Put your scanner in discoverable mode.
- In the Bluetooth menu on your phone, scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Your scanner should come up. Tap to pair with it.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please send us a support request through the Support and Feedback menu.