The Client Account Details screen allows you to view a client's unpaid classes, pricing options, purchase history, and any outstanding account balance.
Whereas the Client Profile screen is used to manage contact information for a client, the Account Details screen is all about the purchases made with your business. You can even reconcile unpaid classes by tapping the Pay button from this screen.
To reach the Account Details screen:
- Open the Main Menu and tap Clients.
- Search for an existing client, or add a new one.
- Tap Account below the client's profile image.
Displays any unpaid class visits.
- Tap the Pay button to see all of the pricing options that can be used to pay for this class. Select the pass your client would like to purchase, then complete checkout to reconcile the client's unpaid visits.
- Classes that are scheduled under the same service category can all be checked out together. Click here to learn more.
- Classes that are scheduled under different service categories must be checked out separately. Click here to learn more.
Active pricing options
- Displays active pricing options on the client's account. Up to five pricing options are displayed on this screen; additional pricing options can be viewed by tapping the More button.
Inactive pricing options
Displays inactive and expired pricing options on the client's account. Up to three pricing options are displayed on this screen; additional pricing options can be viewed by tapping the More button.
- Tap the Activate button to reactivate an expired pricing option. This option is available only for expired pricing options that have sessions remaining. You can extend the pricing option by 1 day, 1 month, 1 year, or choose a specific expiration date.
Displays the five most recent purchases on the client's account; additional purchases can be viewed by tapping the More button.
- Tap on an individual purchase to view the transaction details and purchase receipt. You can even send a receipt to the client from this screen—click here to learn more.
- Displays any outstanding balance — positive or negative — on the client's account.