When reconciling unpaid visits from the Account Details screen, classes that are scheduled under the same service category can all be checked out together. Classes that are scheduled under different service categories, however, must be checked out separately.
Does this apply to my business?
It depends on how many class-based service categories you've set up in your MINDBODY software, and if you allow clients to register without paying. These steps are only necessary for clients who have registered unpaid for multiple classes across multiple service categories.
Let's say, for example, that you offer Beginner Yoga classes for one price, and Advanced Yoga classes for a slightly higher price. Because these classes are priced differently, they are set up in your MINDBODY site under separate service categories. When reconciling unpaid Beginner Yoga classes in the MINDBODY Express app, you will thus see a list of all the Beginner Yoga classes, and the pricing options that will pay for them — but nothing for Advanced Yoga classes.
This means, after adding the Beginner Yoga class pricing options to the client's cart, you must go back and add the Advanced Yoga class pricing options to the cart separately. You can then reconcile both Beginner Yoga and Advanced Yoga classes together in a single transaction.
How to check out unpaid visits for multiple service categories
- Open the Main Menu and tap Clients.
- Search for an existing client, or add a new one.
- Tap Account below the client's profile image.
- Tap the Pay button aside the first class your client would like to pay for (e.g., Beginner Yoga.)
- Select the first set of classes that need to be reconciled, then tap Next.
- Choose the pricing option(s) the client would like to purchase.
- Tap the back arrow. A green dot indicates these unpaid classes will be reconciled.
- Tap the Pay button aside the next class your client would like to pay for (e.g., Advanced Yoga).
- Select the remaining classes that need to be reconciled, then tap Next.
- Choose a pricing option to pay for these additional classes.
- Tap Check Out to proceed with the purchase.